The Colorado Boulevard Healthcare District will be holding its regularly scheduled board meeting on Thursday, May 2nd at 4:00 at National Jewish Health, Molly Blank Conference Center.
- Meet the new Planning Director for the City of Denver (Rocky Piro)
- Discuss how Tax Increment Financing (TIF) works with the Director of DURA (Tracy Huggins)
- Learn about the Trader Joe's development
- Hear about the 9th and Colorado project
- Updates from each member organization
- CBHD Board will discuss administrative matters
Please note: CBHD attendees need to find street parking for the meeting. National Jewish has been very gracious to host the meeting but their lots are full and utilized by patients and families. Please try to find street parking to accommodate the patients at NJH.
See everyone tomorrow, Thursday May 2nd at 4:00 in the Molly Blank Conference Center.