This emergency preparedness training will include how to plan for an emergency, and teaches basic response skills such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and emergency medical operations. Participants are encouraged to support emergency response by taking a more active role in emergency preparedness projects in our community.
When: Class will be held:
- September 5, 2013, 6:00pm -9:00pm and
- September 6, 2013, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, and
- And September 13, 2013, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Class exercise will be October 20, 2013, 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Location: The Pepsi Center
- You must attend all class sessions (3 Days) and the exercise in order to complete the course.
Where: Class will be held at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 740 Hudson Street, Denver.
Register: http://www.denvergov.org/DenverCERT and click on “Registration Form” Questions: DenverCERT@denvergov.org.