Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving Sale at Office Depot on Colfax at Pearl

I remember when this was a Safeway.
Back of new building which faces Colfax.
The Office Depot is getting ready to move across the parking lot to a brand new building and has all of their stuff marked down from 10 to 30%. I picked up items like a wireless mouse and keyboard, wireless headphones, etc. that I've been meaning to buy but hadn't gotten around to. This is not a paid advertisement, merely a recommendation.

Stock up and save.


2 comments:

  1. Begin preparations for the move at least 8 weeks in advance. Set up a specific moving date, and start contacting office moving Los Angeles for quotes and information. Be sure to get quotes from multiple moving companies to compare and contrast the different options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM

    It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.Total Move

    ReplyDelete