Thursday, October 3, 2013

Where in the world is Councilman Albus Brooks?


Let's see, last year it was 10 days in Kenya, last month it was a visit to China (picture above), and now a 24-day trip around Europe. Who knew representing District 8 required so much international travel?

(From Facebook) 10 months ago I was accepted into the Marshall Memorial Fellowship program, which allows emerging leaders to engage in geopolitical conversation; and improve transatlantic relations with our European neighbors.  
Well.... today I embark on the 24 day journey over the Atlantic. My itinerary is as follows: DC,->Brussels, Belgium->Stockholm, Sweden-> Lisbon, Portugal-> Zagreb, Croatia-> Berlin, Germany. I am humbled to be a part of this group and honored to represent Denver (Especially Great 8) in these Countries.

Special thanks to my two favorite ladies Debi Gorton Brooks letting me go (kinda), and Joyce Brooks (mama) for flying to Denver and taking care of Debi and my kids.


And this from his current Facebook page:

Former? Is there something we don't know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment